PEMF, or Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy restores healthy cellular function and leads to improved energy and capacity for healing.
Whether you are recovering from injury or have stressed your body, PEMF can help you get back to normal, or even better-than-normal. Depending on the extent of the issue, PEMFs can address a slight imbalance quickly, like a pulled muscle, or it can work to bring about a more substantial change over time, like restoring a sluggish organ system, damaged, inflamed tissues, regulate heart rate variability and more.
Over 2,000 studies have proven the cellular & biological & physiological benefits and effects of PEMF for many conditions.
- Improves Intercellular fluid and Blood Flow for reduced swelling and increased circulation
- Stimulates the Production of ATP for better energy
- Accelerated Cellular healing and Tissue Repair for faster healing of Injuries
- Stimulates cellular communication within cells and between cells
- Stimulates electron and ion transport and oxygenation of cells
- Balance the nervous system
- Improve fluid flow in the cardiovascular, lymphatic and extra cellular matrix systems within the body.
- Chronic pain and dysfunction
- Reduces negative effects of stress on body
- Headaches and migraines
- Sports injuries
- Reduces Chronic and Acute Inflammation
- Accelerated Repair of bone and soft tissue, for fractures, sprains strains and tendonitis
- Balance the immune system and stimulates RNA and DNA repair for autoimmune conditions
- Improves scars and fibrous tissue formation
- Digestive concerns
- Acute sprains, strains and swelling
- Improves numbness and tingling and nerve injuries
- Stimulates the endorphins for better mood and mental clarity
- Respiratory difficulties
How do I make an appointment?
No referral is required. Simply book online to schedule your appointment below.